THE ACADEMY TOOK PART IN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION SUPPORTING HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM EDUCATION AND TRAINING (EURHODIP) IN MOROCCO
The Board of Directors Meeting of EURHODIP was held in Tangier (Morocco) from 11 to 14 May.
EURHODIP is an association of the leading hotel and tourist schools in Europe. Today, the EURHODIP Association includes more than 150 higher and secondary specialized educational institutions that train specialists to work in the tourism and hospitality industry from many European countries.
RIAT has represented Russian specialized educational institutions on the Board of Directors of EURHODIP since 2007. The management of EURHODIP has repeatedly expressed gratitude to the RIAT for its contribution to the activities of the Association. Due to the large industrial employment, the Rector of the Academy, Evgeny Trofimov, could not personally take part in the meeting and delegated his powers to Alexey Ryabov, director of the Center for International Training Programs, Projects and Public Relations.
The Tangier International Institute of Higher Education in the Field of Tourism became responsible for holding this Board of Directors.
The most current and future important issues of the development of EURHODIP were considered at the meeting:
1. More massive and regular involvement of students of universities that are part of EURHODIP in the activities of the Assosiation;
2. Passing the quality certification of education and EURHODIP diplomas;
3. Applications from new educational institutions to join EURHODIP;
4. Approval of the financial report for 2022;
5. Approval of the budget for 2023;
6. Proposals for the venues of the Boards of Directors and the Conference in 2023.
It was decided to hold the next 30th EURHODIP Conference in Famagusta (Northern Cyprus) in November 2023.
At the end of the meeting, there was a visit to the Tangier International Institute of Higher Education in the Field of Tourism, were meetings and conversations of members of the Board of Directors of EURHODIP with teachers and students.